This TURN-KEY Religious Facility was built in 1959 and has not been on the market in half a century! This property is 8,480 SF and has 80 parking spaces. The main sanctuary has a capacity of 150 persons with an additional fellowship hall that holds approximately 50-60 people. The building also includes a kitchen, six classrooms, four office spaces, and newly renovated restrooms. It is equipped with a brand new tankless water heater and AC with new thermostats. This is located on a 1.27-acre site on corner location. Zoning is 'R1' ONE-FAMILY ZONE. Conceptual Plans Available to expand the Sanctuary to 300-person capacity.